Sunday 2 October 2011

Media AS Level

This was the second film work i did for my media AS coursework - again, i had a pretty bad camera and it was just a kind of experimental thing whilst i was trying to teach myself to edit properly etc. The general idea behind this was to give a sense of something miserable being left behind. The cheesy reverse-edit was supposed to create a feeling of there being a struggle to let go of sadness (according to my notes written about this piece). Although i have developed quite a lot with my style of film and watching this work back is quite embarrassing...it is definitely a good thing to learn from past work! If anything this piece taught me to be a lot less obvious with my editing style and bring meaning to the audience in a much more subtle way.

No comments:

Post a Comment