Sunday 2 October 2011

So i've just been checking out what photography i have kept from when i was younger - so i guess this is where it started and will be interesting to compare this work to the work i start producing this year.
Here is my work from 2008 when i first started doing Photography as part of my fine art GCSE. This was basically when i discovered Adobe Photoshop and got my first SLR so a lot of my work was pretty experimental (and embarrassingly cliche with a lot of excessive vignette going on) - but i suppose this is a blog of all my work and is being used to track my progress so....embarrassment aside - onwards and upwards. Good luck to all my other friends with their blogs - i look forward to seeing all your work as well over the next two years xx

No comments:

Post a Comment